Social distancing is the best way to protect your health and your community. Staying home if you can is an act of kindness and respect — and if you're a healthcare worker, grocery store clerk, or have another essential job, stay safe and reach out to your support network for help.
- If you can, just stay home. Work from home, limit contact with others, and avoid public places.
- 6 feet makes a big difference. If you need to go out for an essential reason (like grocery shopping), keep this distance between you and others.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water (sing 20 seconds of that song you love!)
- Going outside for fresh air is totally ok, but avoid close contact with others (6 feet, remember?)
- If you can't stay home, ask your boss for protective gear, and make sure you're doing whatever you can to feel as safe as possible.